Have you dreamt of meeting face to face with Gorillas of Bwindi and relax after the trip? This 4 Day Gorilla Trekking And Lake Bunyonyi Tour is then perfect for you. You will spend 2 days in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park located in southwestern Uganda and home to half of the endangered mountain gorillas (approximately 450 individuals).. Depending on availability of gorilla permits at the time of confirmation, you may trek gorillas in Buhoma, Ruhija, Rushaga or Nkuringo and then you will drive to Lake Bunyonyi after the trip to relax and take in the whole experience of Gorilla tracking and you have time for recreational activities around this magnificent lake.
- You’ll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe/Kampala (Uganda)
- You’ll visit Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Activities: gorilla tracking and visiting Lake Bunyonyi
- Getting around: open-sided 4×4 vehicle & pop-up roof 4×4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before the tour departs and on the last day can be arranged for extra cost.